Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Make a Splash and Pentart Indoo/Outdoor Lasur with Solange



Hello Everyone!! It's Solange Marques here and today I'll share with you One Layout-Three Ways.

Here we can see three different stages of creative process. I've used the fun paper collection "Make a Splash".

For the first stage, I've just extended the blue of the water on the photo on the background using acrylic paints.  I've also applied Pentart Lasur on the stencil. This technique allows the fishes to be slightly transparent, to see the background color through the green.


On the second stage, I've painted some wood pieces using Pentart Lasur and I've added them on the layout .




Finally I've added some cut outs from "Make a Splash"  collection , clear stickers and drops of watercolor:


Some close ups:







BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper:Make A Splash, Floating, Sayings /Make A Splash
Stickers: Make A Splash clear Sticker
Stencil:Under The Sea Stickable Stencil
Gesso: White Gesso
Wood: That's Live Wood Shapes, Kraft Wood Shapes Elegant

Pentart Supplies:
Lasur  Gel Outdoor use
Lasur Gel Indoor use





No comments:

Post a Comment