Monday, September 19, 2016

Tis the Season with Misc Me


Hello BoBunny friends!

Emmy here today and it is my turn to share a new Misc Me! project with the Tis the Season collection and Emoji stamps. I had these pictures of Theo's first Christmas and though they are almost the same, I could not part even with one of them. Every single expression on his little chubby face is priceless to me. And here comes Misc Me! to the rescue! No matter how many pictures you have form one single day, you can still display them and enjoy them.












Here are some close ups:

I cut off the bases for the cards from the 12x12 pattern paper with and added glitter paste to make them sparkle.




I used glitter paste and 3D elements to add dimension to my cards.




To decorate the pictures I used stickers, foil transfer sayings and die cut elements.




BoBunny Supplies:
Pattern Paper: Tis the Season, Joy, Ornaments, Peace, Traditions/ Tis the Season
Foil Vellum paper: Tis the Season
6x6 Paper Pad: Tis the Season
Chipboard: 12 x 12 Tis the Season
Noteworthy: Tis the Season
Double Dot Jewels: Ruby Red, Mocha, Aqua, Emerald
Cardstock: Cranberry Dot
Stamps: Emoji Stamp
Foil Transfer: Sentiments Gold
Glitter Paste: Gold, Sugar and Ruby Red
Pearlescents:  Sugar
Ink pad: Wildberry
Misc Me Binder: 8x9 Silver & Kraftt
Misc Me Page Protectors: 8x9 Variety Pack
Tools: Palette Knife Assortment Pack, Soft Grip Scissors

Thank you for stopping by today!

Emmy

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! How adorable! He looks just like one of Santa's little elves :-)
    Wonderful pages---- I wouldn't have wanted to leave out any of those photos, either :-D

    ReplyDelete