Wednesday, August 24, 2016

1 Layout 3 Ways With Farmers Market


Autumn - 1 Layout 3 ways by Ayumi Iwashita


Welcome BoBunny fans,

What is your Scrap Style? Clean and simple? Or
more complicated??
Today, I introduce one layout in the three different ways with Farmers Market collection.



On my first layout I did some layering of 5 sheets pattern paper and Chipboard.
Quick and easy and clean layout.



On my second layout I added Stickers and  Layered Chipboard and Vellum Paper.

Foil Vellum Paper is very gorgeous and comes with gold. I cut out the flowers from the Foil Vellum Paper.


My third layout has more gorgeous detail, and is a little more complicated. I added Blossoms and Jewels and Ruby Red DD Brads.

Ruby Red DD Brads is beautiful like a real ruby. Very very cute!

 
And, finally you can draw the Pearl using the Gold Pearlescents, and add colored Blossoms
This will be the gorgeous finished layout!



Thanks for joining me today. Have a great scrap day!

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Farmers Market/Harvest,Fields,Barn Wood,Bountiful,Back To Backs
Vellum:Farmers Market Foil Vellum Paper
Stickers:  Farmers Market Combo Sticker
Double Dot Brads: Ruby Red Brads
Double Dot Jewels: Ruby Red Jewels
Chipboard:12 x 12, Layered Chipboard/ Farmers Market
Blossoms: Buttercup Bouquet
Pearlescents:Gold

4 comments: